Monday 6 September 2010

Labels Labels Labels

This morning, I finally got around to making some fabric labels for my items. They are basic but I didn't want something too fancy that couldn't be read. A lovely lady on Folksy told me to go to Patch Work Pottery's  Blog to get these easy DIY labels. I did manage to con my partner into going to get my sewing machine and some fabric from our flat so, now that I have my sewing machine I can get going on making a few items over the next few days. Once I start making things I'll post them for you.

Okay, I'll update you in my progress of my knitting - I am now at 5", yes only 5" but I have a good excuse: my hands were hurting from my mild arthritis so got to take it easy for a few days. 

I thought I'd also share with you that I have got excepted into an Open University Post Graduate Pyschology degree course which will be starting in October 2010. I am so excited to begin my degree at last.  


Georgina x

No comments:

Post a Comment