Monday 20 September 2010

Oh Canada!

Okay everyone, I have some news. I am going to Canada for a few months but I will still post on my blog however, I will not be working on my quilt when I'm away since it'll be too much stuff to take with me and I'll be busy with help my mum babysit some kids and studying AND I also promised Neil I would finish his toe socks, Which I WILL do.

Here is a few things I enjoy about Canada.....

Maple Leaves on the ground
Maple Syrup
Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey Team
Tim Hortons Coffee and Donuts
Walking along the board walk of Toronto Beach

Georgina x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I would LOVE to go to Canada! Those maple trees look gorgeous. I hope you have a safe journey and a lovely time out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie :) I've already had my Tim Horton Coffees, maple syrup and am going to a Hockey game next Saturday and I just can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete