Friday 10 September 2010

A Nice little Pinny

My Robin Apron
A lovely Robin Pinny















Today, I came across a tutorial of this apron from a fellow blogger. The instructions were really easy to follow and I think it turned out lovely and I can't wait to hang it up in my kitchen and of course wear it. I'm sorry the pictures aren't very good, I'll get better ones soon. I just couldn't wait to share it. Once, I get more bulk fabric I'll be making more. I am looking for some retro fabric so maybe a trip to the charity shop so I can recycle some nice materials. I used this robin fabric as a reminder of my grandmother, who's nickname is Robin but her real name is Robina, and I lined it with red cotton fabric. I Top-stitched around the bottom and sides of the apron part and double top-stitched the waistband but only the bottom and sides.

If your not able to sew but want one I'll be more than happy to make you one. This is the perfect gift. 

I have been thinking of holding a sewing and knitting swap so, if anyone is interested please let me know. If there is a lot of interest then I will host in the next month or two.

Georgina x

No comments:

Post a Comment