Wednesday 15 September 2010

Cut Cut Cut. ... Cut It Out

I have spent around 3 hours cutting and cutting and cutting my lovely fabrics into triangles. And I haven't even made a dent in the amount of fabric I have. After cutting so much, my hands started shouting OUUUUUUUCH!!! With them shouting how much pain their in I decided to arrange them into patterns. I know I don't want the complete quilt to be back to back triangles so may be if I do features of my triangles into hexagons and being off set. As well as some rectangles or squares. I'm not really sure yet but hopefully winging it will be a good thing. It's a good thing I am only cutting so many shapes at a time. Looking at other quilts are good to get a good idea what you are looking for or like best, especially if your a visual person.

Tomorrow, I will arrange them again and cut a few rectangles and squares to see what fits better.

Georgina x

1 comment: